Graphene Chemical Vapor Deposition System products
G-CVD system is compatible for both LPCVD and APCVD growth
Automatically control system with preprogrammed recipes for graphene growth.
High-quality single crystal grapheme growth with the single crystal size up to a few millimetres
Unique isotope-labelling growth technique for dynamics study
Ever since 2004, graphene has become one of the “star materials” in condensed matter physics, chemical, materials science, etc.
Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) is currently the most effective and valuable method for grapheme synthesis.
The G-CVD system is designed by Xiamen G-CVD Material Technology co., Ltd together with the top graphene research institutions in China, which provides a comprehensive system for graphene growth. The G-CVD system is compatible with both LPCVD and APCVD graphene growth mode, with preprogrammed growth parameters. Large area, high quality graphene is easily obtained by simply clip buttons on the computer screen. With this system, users are able to grow mm sized single crystal graphene domain, or large area(up to tens of centimeter) continuous graphene film, also C13 isotope graphene film. G-CVD system is dedicated to meet any requirements from scientists in graphene-based research field.
Moreover, G-CVD can be used to prepare Nano-diamond, CNT and other materials.
(1) G-CVD system is compatible for both LPCVD and APCVD growth
The G-CVD is a comprehensive system for graphene growth with the controlled vacuum pressure from atomosphere to 10-3 Torr. Hexagonal or flower like grpahene domain are easily tuned through fine control of growth parameters.
(2) Automatically control system with preprogrammed recipes for graphene growth.
The graphene growth process is precisely controlled by computer, including the temperature, gas flow, chamber pressure, etc. Large area graphene film is easily obtained though the preprogrammed growth parameters.
(3) High-quality single crystal grapheme growth with the single crystal size up to a few millimetres
Millimetre grapheme single crystal is able to synthesize though the optimal grow parameters. Up to 50*50 centimeter continuous graphene film could be easily obtained through 8 inch chamber.
(4) Unique isotope-labelling growth technique for dynamics study
The G-CVD system also provides optional isotope gas source for deeply study the dynamic of CVD grpahene growth process.
Figure 1: Up left: SEM image of monolayer grapheme on Cu foil. Up right: Transferred monolayer graphene on quartz. Down: Raman spectra of monolayer grapheme transferred on Si wafer.
Figure 2: Up: SEM image of mm size grapheme domain. Down: TEM electron diffraction pattern from different position of large area continuous grpahene film.
1. System Configurations:
(1) Reaction chamber
Standard working temperature: ~1000
Maximum working temperature: ~1200°C.
Rated power: 2.5 kW.
Seal mode: Stainless steel the KF quick flange extrusion seal,
Cooling mode: External water cooling.
(2) Gas and controller
Ar Purity: 99.999%; Flow range: 0-1000 sccm ;
H2 Purity: 99.999%; Flow range: 0-200 sccm ;
CH4 Purity 99.999%; Flow range: 0-10 sccm ;
13CH4* Purity 99%; Flow range: 0-10 sccm. (*Optional)
(3) Vacuum system
Mechanical pump: Pumping speed: 400 L/min; Base pressure: 1×10-3 Torr.
Liquid nitrogen trap* (*Optional)
Over pressure protection
Vacuum Gauge Controller: Manually control chamber pressure. (*Automatic control mode is optional)
(4) Control modules
G-CVD control software for real time process control, data logging and display, recipe generation and editing. Temperature, flow rate and vacuum pressure are easily controlled or edited by computer. (Manual control is still available). Preprogrammed recipes for graphene growth are supplied for users.
2. Installation & Training:
(1) G-CVD offers professional installation and training services to help transition our products into your working environment--- including technical application and knowledge transfer.
(2) The installation process begins with a detailed scope-of-work review to define your installation and training requirements, site environment, geography, project timeline, and reporting requirements. Based on your system's unique requirements, we'll assign the right specialists and installation technicians to successfully perform the job.
(3) We offer personalized training of G-CVD product, ensuring knowledge transfer (especially the latest graphene growth technique) so that end-users understand how to productively use the equipment in their daily job activities.